Monday, April 04, 2011

OK Cupid.

I'm starting to think this dating blog is not such a good idea, since hmmm..., I don't know, nobody wants to talk to me?
My friend, who is usually about is lonely as I am met the current guy she's dating someone off of OK Cupid, the free dating site? Ugh. I'll try it.
I have no qualms against online dating, it's kind of the way to go now...but OK Cupid is kind of full of losers. But what do I know, right.
So I've been on here for an hour, put a picture up and everything, just to see if someone would even talk to me. OK, two hours....OK, so I'm still technically logged on. Nothing.

I went on match.com the other day and had a little better luck. I did the free trial thing and after one day got 7 emails. So when my blackberry kept blowing up of all these menses that wanted to talk to me, can't read them. One month of service. $40.

I can't justify doing that yet, I'm desperate but not quite starving, but it's been a year, and I'm trying so we'll see.

No comments: