Sunday, December 18, 2005

Desperate dot com

I preface this by saying, that yes this a true story, and yes I am ashamed this has come to this point.

So my friend Addam is gay, and everyday he bitches about how he can't get a man or how he hasn't had sex in forever. Since's he gay, he of course has done a lot of meetings over the internet with or without much luck. So I suggest that he try using adult friend finder. The site that is advertised pretty heavily that "adults" use to find "friendship". Okay, okay, a fuck buddy. He joined it with the intention of actually sleeping with someone, that's unless he found someone cute, of course.

Well, the he checked the second day, and he even put his picture on, but only got two responses. When I told him, to be patient, his response was, "why don't you do it bitch. See what kind of responses you get."

So my profile was written as follows:

Wanted: fuck buddy: One hot female that knows how to manuever and perform on the highest sexual levels. I need a man with a good stick to handle this phat hot ass. R you the man, hit me up.

I got 10 hits the next day, without a single picture on my profile.

So you're probably thinking by now, that I just did this and left it be..nope. I have to play things out to have a story to tell. First of all, I must say that there are some sick people in this world, sick. And I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination. Its amazing the sick things that people will put pictures of on the internet. So there was this one guy who seemed pretty harmless. His pictures were cute (although one was a picture of dick, but I'm not counting that one). So I talked to him online. Now I'm pretty good at feeling out crazy, so I ask the three basics: he's never been in the military, he just got out of a long term relationship, and he has a steady job. Check ,check, check.

I'm not going to lie. I have never had any relations with a white male before. So I figured it would be the quickest way, so why the hell not.

So I met him and first things first, he looked nothing like his picture. He was way, way skinnier than he was on his picture, and apparently he knows what he was doing with a camera because that picture was a great angle. Now I'm not saying he was ugly, but would you do the skinny guy from Road Trip and Hustle and Flow? Neither would I.

Now sadly, the most disturbing thing about this whole experience was not the fact that he wasn't cute. It was the fact that I had this underlying feeling the whole time that I was obligated to sleep with him. It was like the whole time, he was saying to me, "you know what I'm here for, you know you gotta fuck me, this is what you signed for." I mean, I did sign up for it, it was adult friend finder, not freaking cupid.com. It was disturbing.

No, I didn't have with him.

The next day, I text messaged him and told that this experience was way weirder than I thought it was going to be and I won't be able to go through with it. Too chicken shit to even talk to him. He called me back and I didn't answer. He was pissed. I could hear it in his voice. I actually felt bad, because I initiated the whole thing, I just couldn't be around somebody who I felt obligated to fuck.

So here I am single yet again, but he hasn't stopped calling me since.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

vag ure the coolest!

POPS said...

i'mma need you to use a temporary number. hilarious!

Massander said...

LOL! My buddy is on adult friend finder. I swear he lives by internet dating. I tried it (internet dating, though not adult friend finder) when I was in a very desparate place, but THANK GOD that desparation eventually passed and things returned to 'normal' in my life. Now I'm back to being concerned that things may go too well when I meet women! LOL

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you tried it. I've got to give you credit though. Your friend probably hates the shyt out of you though! lol

Hell, I think I would have replied to that profile! Hell, you probably had women respond as well.

Nice to hear that you didn't go through with it!! Ya probably need to add another part to your test...'current picture, with proof'