Friday, October 20, 2006

Its not dead

I'm sorry for the lack of posts throughout the last couple of weeks. Just been a lot of shit that has been experienced not recorded. Here are some highlights.

1. I went to traffic court for my very first speeding ticket. I never realized how much of a goody two shoes I've been because I felt like a criminal. It was great.

2. ABC.com and NBC.com re-broadcast most to all of their shows on the internet with no commericals. Needless to say that takes up a lot of my time.

3. I watch more TV now than I have in years. Me being at work until 9 p.m. has limited me to Laguna Beach re-runs and everything else aired around it. Now I have a schedule on the VCR as well as the internet.

4. I'm currently training for a 5K. I know, I don't believe it either.

5. I'm making huge strides into getting over that boy that I whined about in my earlier posts. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I can honestly say its coming along,

6. Ugly Betty rules my world.

7. I have finalized my plans for my California "sabbatical". Got a leave date and everything. Woo!!!

8. Justin Timberlake is coming to town 2 weeks after I leave. I still haven't re-covered from the devastation of missing him and Christina A. 3 years ago. I'm trying to talk myself out of flying for one day just to see him.

9. My car is mad at me that I'm leaving, she's been making me spend a lot of money so I won't leave, and she's threatening to completely quit on me. I have to nuture her in the coming months.

10. I'm "celibate". I use this term loosely just because the next person I sleep with will, for once, not be trifling. One can only pray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-Just one speeding ticket. . . man I've been pulled over so many times I've lost count (thankfully I've gotten out of the majority of them.

3- I love Laguna Beach. . .something snobby rich kids acting like asses just does it for me

4- YOU GO GIRL!

5- Boys are stupid . . .throw rocks at them

6. I have yet to watch this show but I want to.

10- our prayers are quite similar. . .lol

Anonymous said...

do you watch parental control- that show has me cracking up!

cookie21204 said...

sometimes. you can't not watch parental control, its always on