Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Guessing Game

Can I say that I am utterly obessesed with Madonna's new song and video. I'm going through kind of a rough time right now, and its usually the stupidest, most insignificant things that manage to put a smile on your face. I heard this on the radio in the car, and it sounds nothing like that T-mobile commercial. I also heard snippets of the album, and I am currently trying to get my broken CD player in car fixed, just so that I can buy this album. I even watched that boring ass documentary that she had on MTV the other day. Its ridiculous. I need Jesus.

Continuing with the music theme. I give you three guesses as to who these singers are.


The one on the left may be the hardest one. I'll give you a hint. He used to have a unibrow...I believe that's all that needs to be said.

Oooh, I have dirt on him. The sister of a girl I met at the beauty shop is currently dating him. She sat right next to him at a football game recently and had the nerve to not only wear dark sunglasses, but slump down very low in his seat because he was really worried about being mobbed. No shit.

I used to LOOOVE the one the far right. I listened to his greatest hits album this very morning. Deep down inside, we always knew he was kinda gay, but I always chose to live in denial. I would have never pregged him for becoming a crackhead prostitute though (at least that's what I heard).

As for the one in middle, remember when Jodeci was really big and you and your friends used to call who you wanted to be with. Well, when DeVante and Dalvin were taken and you were stuck with the other two you and had to make up reasons why they look good. And by make up, I mean flat out boldface lie. For example, "I like Jo-Jo 'cause he got some sexy lips".....Did Jo-Jo have lips? I remember sunglasses, hat, and two black things that moved while he sang, but I don't remember actual lips...

I guess he still has a career. Surprisingly, him and his brother had a successful run. I swear, I am the only person on planet Earth who saw and remembers DeVante only solo video. It was and probably still is a trifling mess.

3 comments:

a said...

Arrrgh, I hate her!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/HTMLTemplate/!ctvVideo////?hub=Entertainment&video_link_high=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2005/11/03/ctvvideologger3_143kbps_2005_11_03_1131061501.wmv&video_link_low=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2005/11/03/ctvvideologger3_45kbps_2003_10_23_1066909846.wmv&clip_start=00:01:03.79&clip_end=00:01:03.06&clip_caption=Ashlee%27s%20fast%20food%20flipout&clip_id=ctvnews.20051103.00119000-00119125-clip1&subhub=video

Cut and paste that sucker, trust me! Ashlee SUCKS!

trejan29 said...

That is one of the saddest pictures I've ever seen. I got the one in the middle and the one to the far left right away (Al B. and K-CI). Is the one on the right TEVIN CAMPBELL!!!!!! WTF happened to him????

cookie21204 said...

yep. its him. He looks worse than I thought