Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The White People are Drawn Together

The white people are drawn together by a force of nature I tell you. I think I can count on one hand the amount of white people that I have met in the past year who are completely unattached, and by unattached I mean not dating anyone. And if they are single, they are single for five minutes, and I mean that literally.

Let me clarify exactly what single really is because some people don't know. Single means not in a romantic relationship of any kind. Dating and fuck buddies are not the same thing. Also, if you are dating someone, the other person has to know that you are in a relationship, too. He/she also must say that you are their boyfriend or girlfriend. Which goes back to my first point, fuck buddy does not mean relationship.

The white people are drawn together to procreate and repopulate this earth. I'm convinced that one cannot be single because some of the species will die out.

There is a running joke at my morning job because out of around 18 people, I'm the only one who is single. There are some crazy mother fuckers that work there, and I'm the one who is single. My boss hired a guy about 2 or 3 months ago (who is attractive, even though he's a little on the chunky side for me) who doesn't seem crazy, but he's single. So the joke ended for a little while. He's is currently living with another girl who works there who already had a boyfriend and dumped him the day she met the new guy. Did I mention that they are living together now? Yeah....

My friend met her boyfriend on the internet a month ago, and they are currently making plans for their wedding (no shit).

Another thing that I've noticed is that when white people break up, the main reason is not cheating or growing apart or money. One person is usually just horribly dumped. I mean dumped, like flat on their ass. The other person may have cheated or the relationship has worn out its welcome, but it never ends over that. Its usually, "I used to love you, but you make me sick now, its over"; and the party who is dumped ends up in the hospital somewhere.

I can't really gage if black people have the same relationship problems from a personal perspective (being that the only real boyfriend that I ever had being gay and all, I'll save that one for another entry), but just from what I've seen its either really good from beginning to end or really bad from beginning to end. No in-between. Its interesting.

Sadly, I've noticed that since I've been blogging I'm getting a deeper understanding as to why I'm alone. I got issues. Who sit there and thinks about this shit...

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

"I used to love you, but you make me sick now, its over" - CLASSIC!! i gotta use that one..lol

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

it's not you it's me...i've used that tag before...but i think i ever had only 2 girlfriends (tagged that way)...everybody else i'll tell the chicks...naw i'm chillin'.....so i wouldn't know persay about break up to make up or anything like that.....sounds like the new guy is being played....living together with the chick already....damn.....your not crazy...dating may make you seem that way...good post

Honest said...

lol! I know some white folks who are actually single and have been for a while but I think your theory has merit. They're "normally" never alone for too long.

Tamara said...

Your blog is very entertaining... Hilarious...still waiting to read about the gay ex.