Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stupid Stuff about Me

I want to thank my friend Anne-Marie, because I totally stole this off her myspace.
Feel free to copy and steal at your own risk.


What is the best way to get over someone?
sleep with someone else

What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
carmex

What did you do today?
drank about two cups of coffee, attended two jobs but I don’t’ really remember anything else.

If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
pizza

What curse word do you use the most?
probably fuck.

Do you own an iPod?
yes

Who on your Myspace " top 8 " do you talk to the most?
there are only seven people on my thing, so this question is irrelevant

What time is your alarm clock set for?
8:30, but it’s an hour and a half too fast so I can freak myself out every morning

Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
yes

Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
no, I’m black.

Where do you buy your groceries from?
walmart and/or target

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it.

What was the last movie you watched?
in the movie theatre mission impossible 3 at home on cable, probably sky high

Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy?
One way Plane ticket to LA

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
yes, my mother does a lot.

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
simply sleep the dollar store brand on a rough day.

What CD is currently in your CD player?
Michael Jackson, off the wall

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
skim

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
no. most of the time its something I don’t want nor need to know.

When was the last time someone hit on you?
this afternoon at my mailbox.

What did you have for dinner?
healthy choice meal, country fried chicken

What is your biggest fear?
That leftover pouch thing that you get when you have a baby.

Like dark gray or light brown?
Both

Can you whistle?
yes. Not through my teeth though.

What is your favorite Christmas / winter movie?
Friday after Next, (ashamed) and Bad Santa

Do you make your own jewelery?
Nope

Have you ever participated in a protest?
no

Who was the last person to call you?
My friend Addam

What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
That agoraphobia thing at Six Flags. The one where they take you 200 feet in the air very slowly and drop you like a pin.

What is something you must do everyday?
Drink coffee probably.

Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
By dated do you mean have sex with?

What area code are you in right now?
too embarrased to say

How big is your local mall?
Small. Both one level. With no banana republic. Shitty.

What is your job title?
Field Supervisor for one. Assistant Project Coordinator for another.

What do you miss most?
Shopping.

Would you ever sky dive?
Maybe, I’m pretty sure I’d have to be on something.

What are you allergic to?
Air. My allergies get worse every year.

What is your biggest regret?
Not dumping my ex-boyfriend first.

Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
No.

When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Saturday or Sunday? When my best friend and I were talking about how much of a bitch Oprah is.

What show do you know every line to?
Probably every Cosby show episode, and Friday after Next. Does that count?

Do you own any band t-shirts?
no

What is your favorite candle scent?
I don’t know. Vanilla maybe?

how many aunts and uncles do you have?
That’s an even harder question. Estimate maybe 15 total?

Where was your last plane ride?
From LA to here.

Do you crack your knuckles?
No. People who do should be shot.

How many chairs are at your dining room table?
What is this dining room table you speak of?

What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ceaser

Do you read for fun?
Sometimes.

Can you speak any languages other than English?
Nope.

Where is your cell phone?,
Right next to this keyboard.

Do you do your own dishes?
I throw away my paper plates

What color is your bedroom painted?
White.

Have you ever cried in public?
Yes. The last time I can remember was when I found out that my paycheck was going to be late.

Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Plans.

Are you always trying to learn new things?
When I’m in the mood.

Do you like to go to Wyoming?
No.

Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Hell Yes.

Can you skip rocks?
No. People actually do that?

Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Nope.

What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Chocolate covered peanuts or nachos

Who is your favorite teacher?
Probably my history teacher sophomore year of college. The only A in college I’ve actually earned.

Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Once again this dating notion you keep bringing up, so funny.

What is the weather like?
hot and humid

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
No. A couple on the arms maybe.

Do you have an online journal?
Blog. If that counts.

Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
What the fuck is that.

Take any music classes?
Yes. They sucked though.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
I do a tummy/side combo.

Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I had a little moment with the guy who made my sandwich at subway today.

When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Don’t remember.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Amaretto sours.

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Derek. At least that what my mom says.

Do you like your living arrangement?
Yes, right now.

Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
Yes. I get that more than I should actually.

What is your mother and father's hometowns?
Sawyerville and Marion, Alabama. Respectively.

Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
No.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
7.5.

How much is gas where you live right now?
$2.71

What was the last thing to scare you?
When the tree hit my window a couple of nights ago. At least I thought it was a tree.

Do you own a Playstation?
No. Video game consoles will never enter my house. They're dick killers.

How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
Once

What album did you buy last?
Michael Jackson, Off the wall.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Shit, maybe 20

Are your days full and fast-paced?
no.

Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
Once I believe.

Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?
Carpet.

Were you a "planned" child?
My sister and I are 6.5 years apart to the day. You do the math.

What are you doing this weekend?
Attempt to see X-men if its not sold out.

What are you doing NEXT weekend?
Please.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
28, God, help me.

1 comment:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

tummy/side combo..that's funny...#1 is funny too...lol..good post...have a safe weekend...