Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It has now come to pass..

So, its been forever and two days since my last post, but dammit I've been having issues.

Which ones shall I address first?
Oh, yeah I moved back home. It doesn't suck so bad because I'm never there. I haven't quite reaped the full benefits yet because I remembered part of the reason I moved back there in the first place is because of financial trouble. My parents so far haven't gotten on my nerves quite yet, especially my mother who (shock of my life) has been chipper and supportive. I guess since she has someone to talk to now she's not quite so angry all the time. Same with my father.

Oh, yeah, at the rate things are going now leaving in December is looking quite bleak. I'm way broker than I thought I was.

Umm, what else. If you have read my blogs in the past you probably remember psycho ghetto bitch who made my life hell all last summer. I started smoking because of that bitch. She supposedly got a job last summer in Atlanta, and I thought I was rid of her for good. Well, she's back, and she wants her old job. The good news is that my boss actually asked me if it was okay to let her come back, to which I said a resounding hell no. The bad news is she's still in town, and she has friends here.
I taped the numbers to the campus and city police to the bottom of my drawer just in case shit pops off, because I can't be fighting nobody at my job. In fact, that's what prompted my frustration so much, because I couldn't hit her because I was at my job. She makes my stomach hurt. I don't know why. I'm still trying to sort out if she intimidates me because she's crazy or if she flat out makes me uncomfortable because I don't like her. I don't know, the drama continues.

Did almost get into a fight the other day though, which my friend Addam nonsurprisingly. And it wasn't a heated exchanged either, it was a I got up in his face with my fists balled and lunged at him fight. I won't even spare you the details as to what the fight was about, because it was stupid. I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling alright off a couple of beers. Keep in mind Addam is about 6'4 and 240, so you could tell he really pissed me off. Everything's cool now, though.

Let's see what else. Oh, I really like Jessica Simpson's new video. I just had to say that out loud so I didn't have live with just the private shame anymore.

I hate Beyonce's new one. Very proud to admit that one.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beyonce dances like she is high on some kinda substance in her new video. Im not sure I love it either.

cookie21204 said...

it sucks. seriously. all hateration aside.

a said...

Hang in there, pay off your debts. You'll be able to move on...you're lucky that you can move back home and save money. That isn't an option with some people--they end up just accumulating more and more and by the time they retire things are pretty damn bleak. I'm glad that things are going well.

As for the psycho ghetto bitch, why did she come back? I don't think she should get her job back. She's too unstable. She has more testosterone in her than Chynna Doll; I think that's why she's so freakin' scary. Bitch really is. I wouldn't say that it's going to come to calling the cops, but I would let Mike know the gravity of the situation should she come to visit the Poll. You need to come up with an escape plan for if she does; have him call you to his office or something. Seriously. You might think about that.

a said...

(by things going well I meant your mother)

cookie21204 said...

I think you're right. That's what I couldn't put my finger on. She's a man.

a said...

Yes, a man with slutty clothing.