Friday, December 15, 2006

The Random Blog Tidbits Post ... Again

I'm off from the University for Christmas, and I've been watching a lot of TV. So forigive me for seeming like I don't have a life....because I don't.

1. Does anybody watch Rob and Big on MTV? This is what happens with me, and I think this is what happens with most people who watch that damn show. We turn to it because there is not shit else on TV, and end up watching it and cracking the fuck up. Everytime. It was especially funny last night.

2.The Real World is halfway decent this year. I think it's because they have a black man on there who actually acts like most black men. He actually looks like an typical attractive black man. He's a little ghetto, but not too ghetto. He'll fight a motherfucker in a second, he's bright, a little charismatic, and he's a hoe. I'm not gonna front, I'd hit it. Hard.

3. Dexter on Showtime is hands down the best show on TV. You need that show in your life. For those of you who don't have showtime, you can watch it on the internet like I do. If you want it, drop me a line and I'll e-mail you the link.

4. Beyonce got nominated for a Golden Globe, huh? Well, since I consider myself very much and internet savvy celebrity gossip expert efficinado, I'll drop some knowledge on you. Celebrities pay for that nomination. Sharon Stone paid for hers, as a matter of fact, if you hear of someone being nominated for something and you're like, what the fuck? I'd say about 8 times out of 10, that they kissed major ass, sucked somebody's dick, or straight up paid somebody for that nomination. Case and point? Beyonce getting to sing 3 songs at the Oscars last year. 2 of them in foreign languages? All because she's so unbelieveably talented? Yeah, sure....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I find something strangely homoerotic about that Rob and Big show and I cant get down with it. I've watched a couple of times in extreme discomfort and they always seem to find away to be touching each other and grooming each other and shit and there is something weird going on. So I've had to set that show aside.
Kinda unsettling that the typical black male is seen as ghetto and ready to fight at the drop of a hat, when he's not trying to get some ass. I regret feeling unusual because im not a hot headed reactionary but I watch that show with one eye closed and the other one squinted because I dont know what that big buck is about to say or do. It was funny how he drove that gay dude crazy after threatening to beat his ass. And then the next day it was all good. I might have gotten a little belligerent too if he would have been yelling at me for no reason while im trying to relax in a hot tub.
Not keen on Dexter yet but Beyonce deserves all she gets. F**k JZ.
I wanted your thoughts on the Tyra show when she had Beyonce on a week or two ago. I know you head may have nearly exploded.

Lola Gets said...

I enjoy your blog, and Ill keep reading! L

cookie21204 said...

Wood, I need to see that. I saw when she was on there the first time promoting that shitty album. I'll look for that on youtube.