Friday, March 30, 2007

Well...guess what

Blogging on the fly... before I leave today....I feel like this blog is becoming days of my life for some reason. I make this sort and sweet.

I bought a car, the same day
got fired from my job.

How did I get fired you ask? Well, no reason. Someone else over me got fired and her assistant needs her job back, so whose lower than a temp? No one. Well, maybe Paris Hilton.
Am I upset? Truthfully, Hasn't hit me yet, between my tonisilitis/strep throat and living in the crazy house, this is almost laughable. You know what's funny. I came to work all week pretty much on my deathbed because I was so paranoid about getting fired, and I get fired anyway. Funny, how the world works.

Loverboy's not going to like this, so I'm going to propose staying in orange county with my cousin for a little while, because this was the only shot I had so far out semi-stable employment. Now that's this is out the window now, hell. No plan B's.

Did I like my job? Begrugingly, I admit I was starting to. I was around the thing that I loved most in the world. Even though I could not actively participate, I got to hear about it all day and be around it all day. I learned a lot just from these 3 weeks.

I feel like I'm destined for something at this point. But it cannot be unemployment.

4 comments:

Melanoma in B&W said...

Dear Vagitis,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

Anonymous said...

OMG- how random- this person from my school contacted you to participate in a blog survey. I'm glad she didn't find me- I'm trying to keep my blog incognito as I talk about my classmates and stuff. How random.

Keep the faith! I hope you get better.

-Julian

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up...and remember sometimes you got o break down to break through...

Anonymous said...

Wow. I have not checked on your blog in so long because I thought you quit writing! You are having ADVENTURES! I'm kindof jealous, even though it's hard for you right now.. it's always exciting to go out on a limb and try to make it! I'm totally rooting for you! :)