Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Guess what....

I got an offer from an lawfirm that I interviewed with a month ago. I get to bust out of hell in two weeks.

Honestly, I'm happy yet I'm torn. Truth is I'm happy because I get to tell the house of satan fuck you about 2 months ahead of schedule. Sad, because since I'm so broke I have to push back my acting career on the backburner yet again.

Its bittersweet. Love that I have a real job. I can't do anything right now anyway, I have no headshots, no classes, nothing. That is going to take a while. Now I have to start from scratch and I can't do anything anyway. And I need the money. and the money is decent. I can sort of build up the nest egg. And I get to tell the bank fuck you, did I mention that already?

What do you all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great! Congrats! What would you be doing at the firm?

Ms.T said...

Congratulations...everything always finds a way to work it self out.

cookie21204 said...

HR assistant. And they're actually paying me decent money beleieve or not. You're right ms. t. I shouldn't worry, everything does find a way to work itself out. It has so far.