Thursday, March 30, 2006

I hope this makes up for lost time...

I know, its been forever. I was sitting in California sleeping, thinking damn its been a log time since I updated. Sadly, yes that was on my mind.

I also realized that I've been sleeping when it comes to the blog topics. The whole point of having an online journal is to tell the real truth, albeit anonymously, and talk about exactly what your thinking. I also thought I was writing about sex too much. The truth is, my best friend reads this blog frequently, and even though she's my best friend, not my parent or relative. I care more about what she thinks about me than my own actual family. So, here it goes, sorry moderntemptress.


I have mentioned on this blog before about how I don't really have boyfriends, just fuck buddies. Well, I have had a steady one about two months now, and he's white. Actually, two but I'll get to that in a minute.

What's the big question here, what's the big difference between sleeping with a white men and a black man? It actually depends on the person, but I'll answer the question based on my experience so far.

1.Less drama
I never really realized that black men really had drama like that until I started sleeping with white men. The fb I had before had some kind of control issue. He always wanted to come over when he felt like it, at a time I couldn't accomodate. I don't have anyone over my house after 10 during the week, b/c I'm sleep. This asshole would say he's coming over at 9:30 and if he did show up, it would be at like 11. And would be confused to why I was pissed. And, they always have to do something before hand, i.e. "I had to drop of my cousin at work," or "I had to drop my boy off at his cousin house".

Don't even get me started on the fact that there is always a baby mama, or someone who is about to become a baby mama that they either lie about or go outside to talk to on the cell. If you already got somebody pregnant, don't you think you should calm down on the sex? Like I said, this is not every black man, just the ones I have experienced recently.

White men usually do not fuck around like that unless they are completely unattached, and when I mean unattached, I mean if they do have a girlfriend or someone their seeing, its about to end real soon. They are also very organized when it comes to a hookup. If they want to fuck you again, they'll let you know right then and there. And in some instances, let you know exactly when they want to do it again.

2. They're bigger givers in bed.
Don't get me wrong there are plenty of black men who are givers in bed, but some seem like their kind of indifferent about it. With a white guy, they will not get off unless you do, period.

So I guess the burning question, is have I completely crossed to the other side? The answer is no. I just generally find black men turn me on a lot more than white men. But at least now, I have something to compare it to.

2 comments:

Honest said...

Thanks for your honest assessment. I've dated both and couldn't find any differences besides the color of their skin.

a said...

I don't know. I know some pretty trashy white guys who are about nothing but the baby mama drama. I just don't associate with them. I think it's more an accessibility issue; we sleep with the people who are attractive. Guys that come on too strong aren't as attractive to me. Do you think this might be true of you? Don't know.