Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"Whoot whoot" Pull over that ass is too fat

Disclaimer: I would first and foremost like to apologize for my lack of entries this past week and a half. I've been on "vacation". Is it me or when you're on vacation and you try to rest you end up even more stressed out than you would if you were on your job.

So, I've been at this losing weight thing for a while, and dammit I think I'm losing the battle. When I started, I actually started slowly instead of hardcore, and gradually eased my way into my new way of eating. I increased my exercise intensity little by little. As a result, 10 pounds came off. So here I am thinking that I am just cruising into a new body and I will be fine by the spring. I was wrong. It seems like the more weight you lose, the harder it is to lose more. I swear when morbidly obese people say that they have lost 50+ pounds, I am not as impressed as to when a size 10 woman says she whittled herself down to a size 4. I just don't get it.

First I tried switching my routine, instead of working out a night, I go in the morning. I attend formal exercise classes instead of just freelancing and bullshitting at the gym. Okay, so my eating is not the best, but its still leaps and bounds away from my 2 meal a day wendy's habit that I used to have. Nothing. Right now, I'm trying to use Nicole Ritchie (simple life girl) as a model. She and I have similar face shapes and body types. Lord knows, I don't want to be 97 pounds,I'm 5"8, but I figure if I go extreme there will at least be some progress.

Also, I came to a epiphany over my "vacation", the reason why my body is at a standstill is probably because of one thing and one thing only...I have big ass.'ve always known I had a big ass, but I'm talking about J-lo in Anaconda, tip drill ass. Some dude actually started singing that Pull over song out the window when he walked behind me.I will never be able to wear under a size 8 or wear low rise jeans because I got a badunk. Now I don't mind having a badunk, but the only really bad thing about having a badunk is that if you get bigger, your butt will automatically expand to twice your body size. You'll have a size 12 body with a size 16-18 ass, with dimples..not cute. To hell with it, I'll keep tryiing and if all else fails there's always the white girl diet

1 comment:

cookie21204 said...

man where I live, you would swear that you are the only black woman who takes the time to work out. That's my motivation, looking out my car window.