Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Does it pay to be bitchy and crazy?

For the record, yes, my bitterness does stem from personal experience.

I hate men. Hate them I tell you. Hate them. I believe I have gotten a small grasp of just about everything I need to know in life with the exception of men/boys, whatever. I just haven't gotten the dating thing yet.

There are always those girls who always have a boyfriend. There are those girls, who not only always has a boyfriend, but they have a string of great boyfriends, who they seem to get tired of for no reason other than their bored. I don't get it. I have been perennially single my whole life, and when I do meet someone that I remotely like, there is always some horrible aspect of their life that I ignore and deal with at first, but eventually it overtakes

I have a ton of male friends. Male friends means straight men that I am not fucking. Okay, so maybe its not a ton, but its a couple. I have no earthly idea why I don't have a boyfriend. I have already clarified in earlier posts that I'm not desperate by any means, but there are too may crazy girls walking around with good men who are so good, that they feel obligated to be with them.

Two girls come to mind who I know besides myself that are emotionally stable, educated, as well as childless who not only do not currently have boyfriends, but were also dumped by the supposed significant others for crazy women. Yes, obviously the men they were with are punks, but they're not lonely now are they. Come to find out years later that my ex dumped me for a crazy girl. He was cheating on me with her. He married her too. She had his baby, too. True enough I was better off without him, and I am sure that their marriage is completely in turmoil if they are still together, but at the very least she has had the experience of family life that I often wonder will I ever have.

The baby mama falls into the crazy women category. I don't care if my future husband rides up to me on a white horse carrying season front row tickets to the Bulls, I will not fuck with him if he has a baby mama. Its not the child that bothers me, most of the time the child is fine because they are too young to know how fucked up its is to be passed around, its the baby mama. Why? because no matter how nice or bitchy she is, no matter how rich or broke she is, she will always, always come first because that's the bitch that bore his child. And he'll always carry love in his heart for her no matter how fucked up their situation is.

I hate mama's boys, too. Its fine that you love and respect your mother, that's beautiful. But when you cancel dinner plans with me because your mama thought she heard something in the basement two weeks ago, we can't hang. I'm not selfish, but I cannot be in a relationship where I know that I will always be second. Somebody says to me, "I love my mama, I'll give anything she wants without asking and I tell her everything." I'm heading for the hills.

The bitches always seem to have men don't they? And its not like they're a bitch to everyone else and nice to their men. They browbeat the men that they're with. The bitches dump them!!! and have another one waiting in the trenches. Bitches.

I also don't understand the no personality girls. There are seriously a lot of women out there with no personality at all. But they always have a man, I could understand if they were really attractive, but a lot of the time they aren't, but they have a man. Not just any random man, one who is good to them. That's what gets me.

so congrats to the bitchy J-lo's , the no-personalty Beyonce's, and the homewrecker Angelina Jolie's of the world. You all seem to have have terrible character traits, but I guess nothing eases the pain more than being insanely wealthy on top of having rich boyfriends. Thanks. I feel great about myself now.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I'm really feeling this. I guess I gotta put some bitch in my tone if I wanna have a chance.