Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Help me!!!

I don't know if you all are even tempered like myself, but I have a problem being a hard ass. I work at a place where the boss is very easy going, doesn't like to fire people, and makes excuses for everyone. The was actually a drunk schitzophrenic who worked here for three years, who did not get fired after cussing me out in a drunken rage because her the number of completions she recieves have been higher than everyone else's. Needless to say I've been looking for another job for a while now.

I don't know if you all have that one ghetto girl at work who you wonder why do they still have a job. I have that problem and I get into it with her everyday. I bet most of you all do. Like I said in previous blog, I have a problem with aggresssion. Plus, I'm in a place that the boss will tend to look over things if the completion rate is high. So this girl and I got into it at work, and the argument ended with me leaving and going into a bathroom stall and me holding myself until I calmed down. I am the most non-confrontational person in the world, and this kind of stuff never happens to me. I'll tell my boss just so it won't come as a surprise, but if you all have any advice please let me know because this is ridiculous

2 comments:

The G Perspective said...

*Clapping hands, singing* Meet her outside! Meet her outside!

cookie21204 said...

Y'all I swear! I don't fight, but I took Tae Kwon Do for two years and it was almost over that day.