Monday, March 14, 2005

Random Questions

Vibe magazine has an article on its last page that asks about 20 random questions reguarding stuff that we have all wondered at one point in time, so since I always wonder stuff, I decided to take this opportunity to make about 10 random questions of my own.

1. Wouldn't Tweet be pretty if she got her teeth fixed?

2. When a black person tells another black person that they're acting like their white, can anyone actually explain what that means?

3. Even though I really can't answer that question myself, how do I know that the black girl on the new Real World acts like a white girl?

4. How come when I try to lose weight and get in shape how come the first assumption is that I have a new man?

5. How come Will Smith cannot accept his role as the biggest movie star in the world instead of trying to come back with these terrible rap records?

6. How come when you're a woman and you try to be as honest with people as possible, how come your considered a bitch?

7. Why do some black people consider Tyler Perry a good writer?

8. Why does having the right connections seem to take priority over intelligence, talent, and businsess savvy when it comes to success?

9. Why do young black adults get stereotyped as ghetto and loud and young while adults do not get stereotyped as lazy drunks?

10. why do a lot of us seem smarter than our bosses?

1 comment:

Liza Valentino said...

LOL...good list. But leave my Tweet alone...if Fabolous can walk around looking crazy... Tweet can do it and look a hell of a lot better doing it too!