Monday, March 21, 2005

Random questions part 2

I haven't written anything in forever for the simple fact that I have not come up with a decent idea yet. So, I'm going to be a lazy ass and do a continuation of the previous week.

11. How come when I go to the gym I still seem to look the same but the white girls there seem to get smaller everytime they go?

12. Why is it only white people love diet coke?

13. How come it seems like super attractive people really get through life without any effort?

14. why is it when we have a dream to fulfill, we set a plan B, then end up going with our plan B?

15. How come there is not one single sitcom on TV right now that is funny?

16. Why is celebrity gossip getting more boring (i.e. shit, i don't give a fuck about Brad and Jen, nobody beat anybody's ass so who cares)?

17. Why did Lil' Kim not only lie on the stand, but lied so badly that no one doubted that she was guilty?

18. Why do men seem to act crazy when it gets warm outside?

19. How come we place so much emphasis on looks when its the pretty mother fuckers that dog us out the worst?

20. Why is having a college degree not worth shit anymore?

2 comments:

cookie21204 said...

I think its actually because they don't eat like us. diet coke tastes like sweat. and I don't smoke like a chimney, but I do have a problem with fried catfish is placed in front of my nose, bad things happen then....

Anonymous said...

Great Blog.

Please visit my blog if you are looking for Weight Loss Tips and diet Information.