Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"I'm not a player I just crush a lot..." part 3

I figure there is not really much to update until I break down and actually have sex, which I figure I am just two vodka and cranberries away from, but everything is holding steady. I also find this particular mission to be rather easy because the gentlemen whom is in the equation is a gentleman. I believe if he was some kind of sexual deviant, (the type I usually go for) and he pushed me up against a wall in some corner, I wouldn't be able to resist. Respect, hmm what a concept.
The real the test is if we actually visit each other's houses. How long will we be able to survive in the dark, watching a shitty movie, with nothing to keep us warm except our bodies...getting a little to cheesy romance novel here. I write again when something interesting happens.

1 comment:

cookie21204 said...

its a little bit of both. Its more that I am withstanding temptation. I don't know though, its getting pretty hard!!!