Monday, May 23, 2005

Men stink

Let me preface this post by saying that I hardly ever talk about sex in my everyday life, which is why I seem to go on and on about it in my postings. I guess it has to come out somewhere somehow.

Yeah, so I decided I hate men. Yep, hate 'em. Selfish, egotistical jerks. A perfectly sane female will lose her damn mind over some asshole who does not deserve them. The woman knows the whole time that every move that she is making with this man is digging her deeper and deeper into a hole, but you know what she dives on in anyway. On that note, I broke my celibacy vow this weekend.

I'm not mad at myself that I did it, I'm mad at myself for the way that I did it. The way its supposed to happen is that I'm supposed to be at the club, really drunk, make that "I'm horny" drunk phone call, and after its all said and done, I blame the whole thing on how much I drank.

Didn't happen that way.

I'm a really light sleeper, plus I always forget to turn my phone off, so when someone calls me late at night, if the phone rings, even if its on vibrate or silent, I'm pretty much awake for the next three hours. Anyone who knows me knows how light a sleeper I am. So he was supposed to call me at 10:00, not that I was going to do anything with him, because I'm so into my celibacy zone that I have that power. 10:00 comes, 11:00, screw it I'm going to bed. I get a text message at midnight, I was half awake. So I looked it was him. It says "are you still awake?", I text him back and say no.

15 minutes pass...no sleep...phone lights up

"Is everything still going on tonight.."

"No. I'm sleep"

Looking at the ceiling pissed off, 15 minutes later.

"get up." For some strange reason, this turned me on.

"No".

phone actually rings, I don't answer. I text back, "I'm sleep."
again. "I'm sleep"

Looking at the ceiling again, realizing I'm up for the rest of the night. I pick up my phone and dial.

"What are you doing?"

"waiting on you to call me back."

"I said I was sleep." Lying is the first stage of denial people

"my bad, you want to go back to sleep." You know good and well, I don't want to go back to sleep, and you'll get mad if I say yes.

"well, what's the point now"

"so you still want me to come over". I hate when boys do this, they ask a dumb question like this just so they can hear you say some version of "yes I want you now."

"whatever."

That was it, this dumb, uncecessary exchange was the downfall. And, I'll admit now, since I'm in total honesty mode, I subconsciously did it to get back at some other dude. So stupid. I hate men.

2 comments:

Bullet Proof Diva said...

DAMN! I hate it when that happens! NO scapegoat, NO excuse, NO tangible reason other than a moment of weakness to charge it to. *sigh* ..stay up ma, hope his ass served up some O's!

I am about a milli-sec away from a man-hating meltdown too, but I am trying to fight it, so I am calling all the positive males I know to talk me down off my lesbian cliff, I swear I feel on the edge sometimes...ok, not really, but it sounds good to say, right?

cookie21204 said...

LOL. it does sound good to say