Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm not a player I just crush a lot....part 2

So my self-imposed celibacy thing is going really well. Its kind of like when your on a diet and you go through that really bad period where you want eat everything in sight, but you cant and its torture. Well, same concept add sex. I don't know what made my hormones rage so much this past week, but I believe the worst has subsided. I have a weak moment here and there but all and all its been pretty okay. But...

I am being tempted. He has basically expressed to me in a very gentlemanly way that if I say the word, its on. I don't want that from him though, I just want to hang out be cool, chill. But of course, guys don't realy want to do that with me. I believe that its the big butt that gets to them. He is a janitor in my buliding, and I have never actually had sex in a broom closet before...wow, that's kind of hot, but I digress....
No evil thoughts, evil. I don't know what to do now. But I am going to stand my ground as much as I possibly can, unless he touches me in the bad place. Then I'm in trouble...

No comments: